Junior / medior front end developer (React)
Then you are the one the Actuals team is looking for!
We are seeking a dedicated React.js front-end developer to join our growing company. You will work as part of a team to design and develop a high-quality web application that wows customers on a daily basis by its ease of use,
As a React.js developer, you will implement new features and maintain existing code in close collaboration with the Back End Developer and the CTO. Your duties will include designing software solutions to meet project and feature requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing tests, and fixing bugs. Additionally you manage the build pipeline for the front-end and occasionally integrate the front-end with the coolest AWS services
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments. This include the pipeline for the build
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
- Working with your colleagues on a front-end and back-end architecture that’s well structured and flexible, along with the APIs to support it
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
We offer a
- 3d / week contract (full time is negiotiable)
- Flexbile working hours per week can be discussed!
- Competitive payment, based on type of assignment
- Dedicated time from our CTO, learn from the best!
- Chance to become part of an experienced team, that is ready to scale up further
- Work from anywhere in The Netherlands, visit the office in Amsterdam 1 day a week
Please only respond if you live within two hours of travel from Amsterdam / The Netherlands
…and awesome customers to work with!
Wait, never heard of Actuals?
That’s very well possible, since we have been working under the radar for more than 4 years, building a highly reliable and certified Transaction Assurance Platform, while banking on the philosophy that quality comes before speed.
We have developed this platform together with our fast growing clients and our mission is to radically change the way Finance, Control & Audit professionals think and work: build continuous trust on a transactional level.