Sales Manager New Business
fintech (SaaS) – Amsterdam
Then you are the Sales Manager New Business the Actuals team is looking for!
Actuals is a SaaS fintech provider based out of Amsterdam that helps all sorts of companies drastically decrease their financial risks and increase their margins. Our inhouse developed state of the art reconciliation and control platform enables the users to stay on top of all transaction flows fast pace companies are constantly dealing with.
As we are rapidly expanding our business and reach, we are looking for an ambitious self-starting Sales Manager New Business. The ideal candidate is a goal oriented professional with a ‘hunter’ personality and an interest in building up his/her own market.
- Generate new business opportunities through prospecting (by phone, LinkedIn Navigator, mailings, attending events etc.)
- Build up and maintain your own sales pipeline and cycles in the CRM (from first contact and product demonstrations to drafting proposals and closing deals)
- Provide regular pipeline reports and insights + meeting sales targets
- Contribute to improving sales strategies and operations together with other commercial colleagues
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in any field
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B (preferably SaaS) sales experience during which you were responsible for various (possibly all) facets of the sales cycle
- Strong proficiency in sales supporting tools such as CRM, LinkedIn Navigator etc.
- Experience in setting goals/targets as well as having the innate drive to achieve them
- Professional proficiency in both Dutch and English
- Driver’s license
Desired personality traits:
- Ability to quickly adopt knowledge on new and continuously developing software products
- Being able to think on your feet and juggle multiple balls at the same time
- Team player attitude with can do mentality
- A passion for new technology
Nice to haves:
- Experience working for (or working with) companies (solutions) like Adyen. Mollie, Paypal, Netsuite, Exact Online or in similar in finance or fintech environments
- Bringing in an active network of contacts within the finance domain
- Experience in the latest sales supporting tools, insights, ideas, trends
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- 26 annual vacation days
- Company laptop
- Flexible mobility options or company lease car
- Great colleagues!
- Chance to become part of an experienced team, that is ready to scale up further
Please only respond if you live within two hours of travel from Amsterdam / The Netherlands
Why you’ll love Actuals!
At Actuals, innovation is in our DNA. We have worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun and lots of opportunities.
We cherish working and being together at the office, but at the same time strongly believe in a flexible hybrid home-office approach.
…and awesome customers to work with!
Wait, never heard of Actuals?
That’s very well possible, since we have been working under the radar for more than 4 years, building a highly reliable and certified Transaction Assurance Platform, while banking on the philosophy that quality comes before speed.
We have developed this platform together with our fast growing clients and our mission is to radically change the way Finance, Control & Audit professionals think and work: build continuous trust on a transactional level.