Then you are the one the Actuals team is looking for!
We are seeking a Technical Consultant with a strong financial background to join our growing company who’s responsibility it is to manage client implementations or enhancements with Actuals existing client base and also help attract new clients.
You will work as part of a team to analyze our client’s (transactional) data, find root-causes for reconciliation discrepancies, create extreme user-friendly visuals and reports, and communicate clearly with clients about the findings. You will also work closely with several technical colleagues that have to update the datasets based on your requirements. Your financial background helps you in pro-actively guiding clients to improve their checks and controls. Your background in data makes sure that you understand what you are working with to the most relevant details.
Last but not least: you will help the sales team showcasing our products in full magnitude and set-up free trials to advise potential clients how to use the Actuals web application.
- The main point of contact for clients during their integration and onwards, always available and very customer friendly;
- Guide and educate clients through an initial setup of Actuals’ financial data platform and (continuously) analyse and improve the setup;
- Deliver subject matter expertise with respect to financial reconciliations and design of controls;
- Help with business development: set-up trials and show potential clients around within our web application;
- Design and develop new reports and visuals to meet clients specific needs and requirements;
- Work with your colleagues, technical and commercial, to get the most out of customers and out of the company;
- Represent our company during on- and offline events.
- Bachelor’s or masters degree in accountancy, finance or a related field and an understanding of common accountancy and reconciliation principals;
At least 1 year experience with a BI tool like Tableau or Power BI;
- Familiarity with SQL concepts and proven ability to quickly understand complex systems and datasets;
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate pragmatic solutions to complex integration problems;
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills;
- Background working with solutions like Adyen, Mollie, Stripe, Paypal, Exact Online and Netsuite is a plus;
- You have a strong commercial sensibility;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Comfortable leading meetings with C-level contacts;
- As most of our customers are Dutch, speaking Dutch expertly and professional English is required.
We offer a
- Fulltime contract (part-time is negotiable)
- Flexible working hours per week can be discussed!
- Competitive payment, based on type of assignment
- Dedicated time from our CEO and CTO, learn from the best!
- Chance to become part of an experienced team, that is ready to scale up further
- Work from anywhere in The Netherlands, visit the office in Amsterdam 1 or 2 day a week
Please only respond if you live within two hours of travel from Amsterdam / The Netherlands
…and awesome customers to work with!
Wait, never heard of Actuals?
That’s very well possible, since we have been working under the radar for more than 4 years, building a highly reliable and certified Transaction Assurance Platform, while banking on the philosophy that quality comes before speed.
We have developed this platform together with our fast growing clients and our mission is to radically change the way Finance, Control & Audit professionals think and work: build continuous trust on a transactional level.